Post-Loss Valuation – Insurers, Loss Adjusters and Insurance Brokers
Our experience shows that insurers and loss adjusters may require input from expert valuation surveyors who have the knowledge and skills to assist and illuminate important aspects of the claims process.
For many years we have provided valuations for most major insurers, leading loss adjusters and insurance brokers and are familiar with the approach to insurance of buildings and machinery assets and methods of assessment.
As Registered Valuer members of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors we can provide the services outlined below tailored specifically to insurance market requirements.
- Assessment of loss on a reinstatement basis in various formats.
- Valuations on a diminution in market value basis or depreciated reinstatement cost basis.
- Value at risk assessments of single or multi-property sites on relevant bases (after inspection or on a desk basis, subject to information)
Plant & Machinery
- Assessment of loss on reinstatement or indemnity bases
- Value at risk assessments of machinery in single or multi-property sites.
If you have a requirement for post loss valuations for insurance purposes please contact so that the matter can be discussed in detail.
Assessments for Insurance PurposesBuildings ValuationPlant and Machinery ValuationValuations for Insurance